TSF's funding is made up of corporate sponsorship, foundation and institutional organisations’ grants as well as individual donations.

Partnerships to facilitate immediate action

Long-term partnerships enable our organisation to be highly reactive and to respond immediately to any emergency in the world. It is thanks to this ability to react quickly that we can help save lives in the hours following a disaster. Without partnerships, TSF would not have the capacity to act with the same speed and efficiency.

Private and public funding - fostering long-term projects and innovation

Institutional and private funds guarantee our long-term intervention when required and also allows participation in long-term programmes that require the implementation of innovative solutions developed by our R & D department.

Individual donations

Individual donations are essential for our missions and allow us to strengthen our ongoing programmes. They may also benefit from tax deduction legislation.

Would you like to make a donation to TSF? Visit our donation page!

TSF's independence

Télécoms Sans Frontières has built up its partnerships with international companies in order to guarantee its full independence in the implementation of its actions and programs. This private funding represents 87% of the resources of the association. The diversity of these partners allows TSF to be free from any political, religious or other influences.

Rigorous AND TRANSPARENT financial management

93% of funding is directly allocated to programmes that help beneficiaries. The remaining 7% is used to finance management, general administration and fundraising.

Télécoms Sans Frontières is a non-profit organization recognized of general interest.

We are audited annually by an independent auditor and regularly audited by bodies such as the European Commission, UNHCR, etc. Beyond the statutory audit, these are intended to guarantee the proper management and use of funds and the implementation of quality policies and practices.

We publish an annual financial report on our website outlining the source and use of our funding.

TSF abroad

Our funding is also provided by our representation bureaus abroad.

TSF's regional bases seek to work with governments and NGOs in carrying out their respective activities and partnering with humanitarian programmes to respond to specific emergencies that are identified.

In the United States of America, Friends of TSF, a non-profit organization raises funds primarily from the US to fund TSF's humanitarian programmes. This organization allows US businesses and individuals to benefit from a tax deduction on their donations.

In the United Kingdom, we are also registered with the HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs), a non-ministerial department of the Government, enabling UK citizens and businesses to donate to the organisation and to extend the donations through Gift Aid.